UCB Job Circular 2019: United Commercial Bank Ltd. (UCB) has released a job circular on November 12, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Probationary Officer post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.ucb.com.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about UCB Probationary Officer job circular 2019.
United Commercial Bank Ltd (UCB) is one of the largest private sector commercial bank in Bangladesh. The Bank was incorporated on 26 June 1983. The government owns shares in the bank. The bank is listed in both Dhaka Stock exchange and Chittagong stock exchange. In 2016 foreign hackers used skimmers to steal personal data from the bank’s ATM and used that data to clone cards.
UCB Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: United Commercial Bank Ltd. (UCB)
- Position: Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT 41900 to BDT 52000
- Employment Duration: Full Time/ Part-Time
- Starting Date of Application: November 12, 2019
- Deadline of Application: November 27, 2019
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (ers.bdjobs.com)
- Education: Post graduation degree with 4 years honors/ Engineering in any subject/ discipline from UGC approved any reputed University with at least CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or first Class (equivalent result) in boath graduation and post graduation level and minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC level or minimum “SB” in “0” level & *2B* in “A” level.
- Age: 30 years as on 27 November 2019
- Experience: Strong computer skill
- Extra Knowledge: Proficiency both in Bengali and English.
How to Apply:
If the interested candidates thinks, that they are ready to take challenge and fulfill job requirement, please apply through www.bdjobs.com with attachment of a recent passport size colour photograph and certificate transcript of post graduation within November 27, 2019. For more details please check the Job Circular.