Education Board Result 2022 Bangladesh www.educationboardresults.gov.bd 2022 provides the latest news on Bangladesh Education Board Result 2022 Online educationboardresults.gov.bd Get information like ➽➽ Publish date ➽➽ How to check online ✓ View online ✓ JSC Result 2022 ✓ JDC Result 2022 ✓ SSC Result 2022✓ HSC Result 2022 ➽➽ www.educationboardresults.gov.bd 2022. Do not type .com only www.educationboardresults.co
Education Board Result
Education Board Result 2022 www.educationboardresults.gov.bd 2022 Onlne: is a web-based result publication system for the education board in Bangladesh. This web-based result system www.educationboardresults.gov.bd port 80.
This post computer sends and receives Web client-based communication and messages from a BD Education Board server. However, it sends and receives HTML pages like this page. The Education Board of Bangladesh is managed under the supervision of the Ministry of Education.
Education Board Result 2022
The SSC www.educationboardresults.gov.bd SSC Result 2022 can be checked online. Recently, a press release by the Bangladesh Education Board stated, “The BD SSC Result 2022 will be published on 6th May at 1:00 PM.
Students are requested to download SSC Result With Marksheet 2022 from the web portal educationboardresults.gov.bd.
Not only SSC result but SSC Dakhil and Vocational Result 2022 were also published on the same day.
The Education Board of Bangladesh is an autonomous body. Set up by the Ministry of Education, Bangladesh. Assess and examine students’ learning achievements, particularly in Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Education Boards Bangladesh provides web based result publication system for education board in Bangladesh. It contains JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM and Equivalent Examination results, analytics, statistics, and other reports. Students may also check the SSC result marksheet or other marks sheet too. We have drafted the details about the board exams and the result publication date.
Perhaps, this is not the only board in Bangladesh. Likewise, there are nine Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE). They are responsible for conducting public examinations such as Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) and Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) level public examinations, e.t.c.
Besides that, the board also conducted the Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) level public examinations. Education Board Computer Center is the sister concern of eight education boards- Dhaka, Rajshahi, Comilla, Jessore, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, and Madrasah.
educationboardresults.gov.bd Result 2022
The Education Board of Bangladesh is responsible for monitor and collect data from other BISE. Once the process is done, BD Education Board publishes the result online (educationboardresults.gov.bd).
The main task of the Education Board of Bangladesh is to publish the other nine board results too. The following board was established according to the division of the states in Bangladesh except for BTEB.
- Barisal Board (BISE Barisal)
- Dhaka Board (BISE, Dhaka)
- Chittagong Board (BISE, Chittagong)
- Comilla Board (BISE, Comilla)
- Dinajpur Board (BISE, Dinajpur)
- Jessore Board (BISE, Jessore)
- Madrasah Board (BISE, Madrasah)
- Rajshahi Board (BISE, Rajshahi)
- Sylhet Board (BISE, Sylhet)
The main function of the Bangladesh Education Board is to publish many examination results online (educationboardresults.gov.bd). In many exams, students cannot score minimum marks in this situation; all board in Bangladesh is responsible for rescrutiny programs; the Education Board of Bangladesh also announces this result of rescrutiny.
BD Result Publish Date 2022
We expect the result publish date of the BD Education board as follows. This year the board is already published the SSC and HSC exam results. But the JSC, JDC, and PSC results are not published year yet.
- SSC Result 2022: May 2022
- HSC Result 2022: August 2022.
- PSC Result 2022: December 2022.
- EBT Result 2022: December 2022.
- JSC Result 2022: December 2022.
- JDC Result 2022: December 2022.
- SSC Result 2022: May 2022.
- HSC (Vocational) Result 2022: August 2022.
How to check results online?
The Education Board of Bangladesh solved the problem by using technology. Bangladesh Ministry of Education provides a couple of ways to check the result online or offline. Below we will discuss the same.
- Step 1. Open Your Browser; in the address bar, type “www.educationboardresults.gov.bd“
- Step 2. Select Type of the ” Examination ” for e.g. like (SSC / HSC/ JSC / JDC etc)
- Step 3. Select Year of appeared annual exam _____ (For this year, select 2022)
- Step 4. Select the name of the Board out of nine boards = ” _____.”
- Step 5. Enter your selected “Examination” Annual Exam Roll Number.
- Step 6: Enter your Registration (Optional)”_____________”. (you may leave it blank)
- Now a security question will come here, “you have two answers, the sum of two-digit numbers, for example (5+7=?)
- Finally: Then click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Note: Students may download Education Board Result Marksheet 2022 and may print or save it on some device shall help for future use.
Bangladesh Education Board Result Via SMS:
All Intermediate and Secondary Education Bangladesh students can get SSC, HSC, JSC, etc., annual exam results through SMS; It does not matter from which board you belong, but it should be one of the nine mentioned above. So what is the step to get the Education Board of Bangladesh results in 2022?
Please Note: Do not try to send SMS now once the board, i.e. Education Board of Bangladesh, published the result online; only after that you can get the result through SMS. Remember not before that. So relax, do not be hurry; let the result be declared online.
You need three attributes/data to send the SMS properly to get the result. Be careful when you are sending SMS.
. 1. < Name of the exam > 2. < Name of the Board > 3. < Roll Number > then Send it to 16222
. 1. < Name of the exam>
- You need to write the exam name, SSC, HSC or others.
2. < Name of the Board >
- The board name will be the first three characters for the Board. To make you under, we underline in green colour each board names first thee char.
- Chittagong Board
- Comilla Board
- Dhaka Board
- Dinajpur Board
- Jessore Board
- Rajshahi Board
- Sylhet Board
- Madrasah Board
- Technical DIBS (Dhaka) Board
3. < Roll Number >
- You will need a roll number from the annual exam of your SSC/HSC/JSC, etc., admit card.
So final format will be HSC<Space>Dha<Space>1478520<Space>2022 send to 16222. So go to write message in your mobile type HSC Dha 147820 2022 send it to 16222.
Education Board Result Bangladesh
The following table is the most important one that shows a board’s performance report in all exams, including JSC, SSC, HSC, and DIBS results in 2016. According to Web Based Result Publication System For Education Boards reports, we have made a new report for each board. For example, in 2016, In Barisal Board, a total of 261789 students appeared in JSC, SSC, HSC, and DIBS, where the number of male students was 131252, and females were 130537. On an average of these four examinations, the passing rate is 82.59%.
|Board Name||Total Stud.||Male||Female||Pass Rate %||Fail Rate %|
www.educationboardresults.gov.bd 2022 Onlne [Video]
Join our Facebook Page: EducationBoardsBangladesh