IUCN Job Circular 2020: International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has released a job circular on July 29, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Programme Officer (প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.iucn.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ইউনিয়ন ফর কনসারভেশন অফ নেচার প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
IUCN is a membership Union composed of both government and civil society organisations. It harnesses the experience, resources and reach of its more than 1,400 Member organisations and the input of more than 15,000 experts.
This diversity and vast expertise makes IUCN the global authority on the status of the natural world and the measures needed to safeguard it.
IUCN Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Position: Programme Officer (প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার)
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT 1,031,808 to BDT 1,289,760
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: July 29, 2020
- Deadline of Application: 12 August 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (www.iucn.org)
- Education: MSc in Botany/Zoology/Forestry/ Environmental Science. Experience in the Red List process will be preferred.
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Experience: 5 years’ professional experience, of which at least 3 years are in the managerial position and relevant to the terms of reference.
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System, by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the “Apply” button.
Applicants will be asked to create an account and submit their profile information. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. The vacancy closes at midnight, Swiss time (GMT+1 / GMT+2 during Daylight Saving Time, DST). Please note that only selected applicants will be personally contacted for interviews.
Other job opportunities are published in the IUCN website: http://www.iucn.org/involved/jobs/.