BRUR Job Circular 2019: Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur (BRUR) has released a job circular on November 20, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Teacher, Computer Programmer & Security Guard post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (brur.ac.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about BRUR Teacher, Computer Programmer & Security Guard job circular 2019.
Begum Rokeya University of Rangpur, formerly Rangpur University, is a government-financed public state university in Bangladesh. It is the only general categorised university in Rangpur Division and the second public university in the region. It was named after the feminist writer and social worker Begum Rokeya.
BRUR Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur (BRUR)
- Position: Teacher, Computer Programer & Security Guard
- Total Vacancy: 12
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT 16000 to BDT 71200
- Employment Duration: Full Time
- Starting Date of Application: November 20, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 15, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Courier)
- Education: For more details please check the Job Circular
- Age: Check the Job Circular
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested candidates have downloaded the application form from Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur (BRUR) official website https://brur.ac.bd/ and send it to the postal address with education & experience certificate before closing date of application. For more details please check the Job Circular.
Begum Rokeya University Rangpur
Park Mor, Modern,