IFC Job Circular 2020: International Finance Group (IFC) has released a job circular on August 03, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Communications Officer (যোগাযোগ কর্মকর্তা) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.ifc.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about আন্তর্জাতিক ফিনান্স গ্রুপ যোগাযোগ কর্মকর্তা বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
IFC—a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in developing countries. The Bank Group has set two goals for the world to achieve by 2030: end extreme poverty and promote shared prosperity in every country.
In fiscal year 2019, we invested more than $19 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
IFC Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: International Finance Group (IFC)
- Position: Communications Officer (যোগাযোগ কর্মকর্তা)
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary Grade: GF
- Employment Duration: 03 Years (Contractual)
- Starting Date of Application: August 03, 2020
- Deadline of Application: August 28, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (worldbankgroup.csod.com)
- Education: Master’s Degree
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested applicants may apply online through official website of International Finance Group (IFC) for the post of Communications Officer at worldbankgroup.csod.com before the closing date of application on 28 August 2020.