BJSC Job Circular 2022: Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission (BJSC) has released a job circular on February 01, 2022. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Office Assistant post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.bjsc.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about বাংলাদেশ জুডিশিয়াল সার্ভিস কমিশন ২০২২.
BJSC Job Circular 2022
Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission is a government commission that is responsible for the recruitment and examination of judges in Bangladesh and is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Justice Hasan Foez Siddique is the present chairman of the commission. The commission is mostly known for maintaining fair recruitment -through it the most talented students are getting recruited in the Bangladesh judiciary.
|Name of the Organization:||Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission (BJSC)|
|Position:||Driver & Office Assistant|
|Job Location (City):||Bangladesh|
|Employment Duration:||Full time|
- Deadline of Application: 13th February 2022
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via Registered Post
Vacancy Details for BJSC Job Circular 2022
- Driver: 01 Post
- Office Assistant : 02 Posts
- Qualification: Passed class 8th/ Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with valid Driving license.
- Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
- Driver: BDT 9300-22490/-
- Office Assistant: BDT 8250-20010/-
How to Apply:
এই বিজ্ঞপ্তির অধীনে পরীক্ষায় অংশগ্রহণে ইচ্ছুক প্রার্থীগণ তাদের আবেদনপত্র Secretary, Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission, 15 College Road, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh, এই ঠিকানায় অবশ্যই প্রাপ্তি স্বীকারপত্র সহ রেজিস্টার্ড ডাকযোগে প্রেরণ করতে পারেন । আবেদনের সময়সীমা 13th February 2022 ।
- Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission (BJSC)
- 15 College Road, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
- Phone: +88-02-9568642
- Official Website: www.bjsc.gov.bd