BASA Job Circular 2020: Bangladesh Association for Social Advancement (BASA) has released a job circular on July 25, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Experienced Fieldwork Team post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.basango.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about বাংলাদেশ অ্যাসোসিয়েশন ফর সোশ্যাল অ্যাডভান্সমেন্ট অভিজ্ঞ ফিল্ডওয়ার্ক টিম বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Bangladesh Association for Social Advancement (BASA) is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profitable, non-political development organization established in 1991 with the objective to empower the distressed, underprivileged; especially the deprived and vulnerable people and to improve their quality of life. Accordingly, organization emphasizes on non-directive, bottom up and people’s participatory development approach and working strategy.
BASA Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Bangladesh Association for Social Advancement (BASA)
- Position: Experienced Fieldwork Team
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Contract Base
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: July 25, 2020
- Deadline of Application: August 05, 2020
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: A good balance of quantitative and qualitative experience.
- Age: Check the Job Circular
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Electronic copy of the proposal duly signed should be submitted to the following person with the subject line: “Proposal for Baseline Survey-FM” by no later than 05 August, 2020.
Shams Jerin Khan Sharna
Sr. WASH & Environmental Engineer