UNDP Job Circular 2020: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has released a job circular on July 26, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator (প্রোগ্রাম সমন্বয়কারী) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.undp.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about ইউনাইটেড নেশনস ডেভেলপমেন্ট প্রোগ্র্যাম প্রোগ্রাম সমন্বয়কারী বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
It provides expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries.
UNDP Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Position: Paid Peer Volunteer (পেইড পিয়ার ভলান্টিয়ার)
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Job Location (City): Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Salary Grade: SB5
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: July 26, 2020
- Deadline of Application: August 09, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (www.undp.org)
- Education: Master’s Level Degree
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Experience: 7 year(s) experience
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested applicants may apply online through the official website of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at http://www.undp.org/.
The applicants have to fill the online application form for this post (Programme Coordinator) before the closing date of application form on August 09, 2020. For more information please check the job circular.