SEIP Job Circular 2020: Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) has released a job circular on January 27, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Quality Assurance Officer (Fund Management) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (seip-fd.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about স্কিলস ফর এমপ্লয়মেন্ট ইনভেস্টমেন্ট প্রোগ্রাম গুণমান নিশ্চিতকরণ কর্মকর্তা (তহবিল পরিচালনা) বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Finance division, Ministry of Finance of the Government of Bangladesh is implementing the Skill doe Employment Investment Program (SEIP) with financial assistance from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) which is developing workforce equipped with contemporary technical skill and knowledge through vocational training by establishing a mechanism to facilitate collaboration between training institutes and industries which would optimize the utilization of available human resources.
SEIP Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)
- Position: Quality Assurance Officer (Fund Management)
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: January 27, 2020
- Deadline of Application: February 27, 2020
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (By Post/Courier)
- Education: Master’s in business studies preferably CA articled course completed with certificate level passed/Masters and having received training in Govt. accounting and auditing system.
- Age: Check the Job Circular
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit application to the below address along with the following documents before February 27, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
- Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and others activities
- Scanned copies of National Identification Document (NID) card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Executive Project Director (EPD)
Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)
Finance Division, Ministry of Finance
Probasi Kallyan Bhavan (15th Floor)
71-72 Eskaton Garden, Ramna