PMCH Job Circular 2019: Prime Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) has released a job circular on December 16, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Director, Deputy Director and Librarian post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (pmc-bd.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about প্রাইম মেডিকেল কলেজ ও হাসপাতাল Director, Deputy Director and Librarian Job circular 2019.
Prime Medical College is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2008. It is located in Pirzabad, on the western fringes of Rangpur. It is affiliated with University of Rajshahi under the Faculty of Medicine.
PMCH Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Prime Medical College and Hospital (PMCH)
- Position: Director, Deputy Director and Librarian
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 16, 2019
- Deadline of Application: January 07, 2020
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (By Post/Hand)
- Education: MBBS with BMDC registration. Graduate/ Diploma in Library Science. For more details please check the Job Circular.
- Age: Maximum 60 years, 55 years and 45 years
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Application should be reached to HR Department. Prime Medical College Hospital, Pirjabad, Badargonj, Rangpur on or before 2.00 PM January 07, 2020.