MPA Job Circular 2019: Mongla Port Authority (MPA) has released a job circular on December 17, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Pilot, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Teacher & etc. post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.mpa.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about মোংলা বন্দর কর্তৃপক্ষ Pilot, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Teacher & etc. Job Circular 2019.
Mongla Port Authority is an autonomous organisation responsible for Mongla Port and is located in Mongla, Bangladesh. The Chairman of Mongla Port Authority is Commodore Mozammel Haque.
MPA Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Mongla Port Authority (MPA)
- Position: Pilot, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Teacher & etc.
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Tk. 22000 to Tk. 53060
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 20, 2019
- Deadline of Application: January 05, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (mpajobsbd.com)
- Education: Class 08th Pass, SSC, HSC, Postgraduate, MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor Degree in related subject, HSC passed in Commerce Branch. For more details please check the Job Circular.
- Age: Maximum 30 years to 45 years
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply online through Mongla Port Authority official portal https://www.mpajobsbd.com/ before January 05, 2019. For more details please check the Job Circular.