IUT Job Circular 2019: Islamic University of Technology (IUT) has released a job circular on December 09, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Assistant Professor (CEE/CSE) and Lecturer (MCE, CEE, EEE and CSE) posts.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.iutoic-dhaka.edu). However, you can also go through this article to know more about IUT Assistant Professor (CEE/CSE) and Lecturer (MCE, CEE, EEE and CSE) job circular 2019.
Islamic University of Technology is an international university in Bangladesh. It is one of the leading and prestigious PhD granting engineering universities in Bangladesh. IUT is a subsidiary organ of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation. The university is directly run and funded by OIC.
IUT Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
- Position: Assistant Professor (CEE/CSE) and Lecturer (MCE, CEE, EEE and CSE)
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: The monthly consolidated remuneration for the post of Assistant Professor is US$ 1,000 while that of Lecturer is US$ 700. There will be no other allowance and benefit whatsoever.
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 09, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 21, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: First Class B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree in CSE and B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree in CSE or equivalent in the relevant branch of Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Experience: Minimum 03 to 05 year experience.
How to Apply:
Applicants from the host country, Bangladesh, should apply in hard copy, while those from other member-states of OIC may apply through e-mail (email@example.com) which should reach the office of the Chief of Establishment, IUT, Board Bazar, Gazipur along with C.V., a passport size photograph and copies of all documents on or before 21 December 2018.