IRRI Job Circular 2020: The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) has released a job circular on January 11, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Senior Specialist – Nutrition post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.irri.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about আন্তর্জাতিক ধান গবেষণা ইনস্টিটিউট সিনিয়র স্পেশালিস্ট – নিউট্রিশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is the world’s premier research organization dedicated to reducing poverty and hunger through rice science; improving the health and welfare of rice farmers and consumers; and protecting the rice-growing environment for future generations.
IRRI is an independent, nonprofit, research and educational institute, founded in 1960 by the Ford and Rockefeller foundations with support from the Philippine government. The institute, headquartered in Los Baños, Philippines, has offices in 17 rice-growing countries in Asia and Africa, and over 1,000 staff.
IRRI Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
- Position: Senior Specialist – Nutrition
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT 70,667 – 130,833 Per Month
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: January 11, 2020
- Deadline of Application: January 31, 2020
- Application Type: Online/E-mail
- Submission Process: Via (www.irri.org/jobs)
- Education: Masters or PhD degree in nutrition, public health, or a related field, with at least 5-7 years of work experience in behavior change communication and community-based agricultural and/or development projects.
- Age: Check the Job Circular
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply online by visiting official website of The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) at https://www.irri.org/jobs or by clicking apply online link which is given below and also you can send your CV through official email.
IRRI regrets that only shortlisted applicants will be notified and any kind of persuasion in the selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Bangladesh Office,
House-103, Road-1, Block-F, Banani,