EPRCBD Job Circular 2020: Environment and Population Research Center (EPRCBD) has released a job circular on February 12, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Trainee/Fellow post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.eprcbd.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about পরিবেশ ও জনসংখ্যা গবেষণা কেন্দ্র ট্রেইনি / ফেলো বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Environment and Population Research Centre (EPRC) was established in 1998. This is a multi-disciplinary research, education, training and networking non-government and not-for-profit organization.
Its vision is to redress sufferings of the poor through appropriate management/development of environment, water, hygiene, wastes, sanitation, agriculture, forestry, energy, food, disaster risks management, education, health, climate change adaptation, and social scopes for livelihood improvement in local, regional and global level.
EPRCBD Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Environment and Population Research Center (EPRCBD)
- Position: Trainee/Fellow
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Tk. 6,000 to Tk. 8,000
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: February 12, 2020
- Deadline of Application: February 25, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (By Post/Email)
- Education: Running under graduate student from Engineering/Science background.
- Age: Maximum 24 years
- Experience: Check the Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit application to “House # 292, Road # 19/B, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh” along with the following documents via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 25, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
- Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and others activies
- Scanned copies of National Identification Document (NID) card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph