DSEBD Job Circular 2020: Dhaka Stoke Exchange Limited (DSEBD) has released a job circular on November 05, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Chief Regulatory Officer (CRO) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.dsebd.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about ঢাকা স্টক এক্সচেঞ্জ লিমিটেড বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. (DSE), the premier bourse of the country, seeking applications from the competent professionals for the position of Chief Regulatory Officer (CRO) who will be responsible to lead Regulatory Affairs Division (RAD) of the Exchange.
The CRO will have to supervise and comply with all the regulatory matters of the bourse as per securities Laws prevailing in the country.
DSEBD Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Dhaka Stoke Exchange Limited (DSEBD)
- Position: Chief Regulatory Officer (CRO)
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Attractive compensation package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: November 05, 2020
- Deadline of Application: November 22, 2020
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Direct)
- Education: At least Bachelor in business, economics or law including not less than 10 (ten) years management experience;
- Age: Maximum 30 years
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates are invited to submit application with full resume and two recent passport size photos by November 22, 2020 to the Head of Human Resources Department of Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited, DSE Tower, House No. 46 (level 3), Road No. 21, Nikunja, Dhaka-1229.
Please mark the envelope as “Application for the position of “Chief Regulatory Officer (CRO)”. The recruitment of CRO of DSE will be guided by the Regulation 16 of Dhaka Stock Exchange (Board and Administration) Regulations, 2013.
Please note that DSE is an equal opportunity employer with the HR strategy ‘Reward the best & be fair with the rest’. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
For details, please visit DSE Website or web-link: http://www.dsebd.org/career.php
The Exchange reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.