DPDC Job Circular 2019: Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) has released a job circular on December 02, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (HR), Junior Assistant Manager (HR) and Sub-Assistant Engineer post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.dpdc.org.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about DPDC Assistant Manager (HR), Junior Assistant Manager (HR) and Sub-Assistant Engineer job circular 2019.
The Dhaka Power Distribution Company Ltd. (DPDC) invites applications from eligible candidates from the bona fide citizens of Bangladesh for immediate appointment for the position of Assistant Manager (HR) on contractual basis for an initial period of maximum three (03) years at a time (inclusive of 01 year probationary period). The contractual appointment may be renewed every three (03) years up to the age of 60 years subject to satisfactory performance. Brief job description and job specification of the post including other relevant information are as under.
DPDC Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC)
- Position: Assistant Manager (HR), Junior Assistant Manager (HR) and Sub-Assistant Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 48
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: AM (HR) Tk. 51,000 and JAM (HR) &SAE Tk. 39000
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 02, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 23, 2019
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (Official Portal)
- Education: At least Master degree in HR/ Management/ MIS/ International Business/ Organization Strategy and Leadership/ Public Administration and more. For more details please check Job Circular.
- Age: Maximum age is 30 (thirty) years on 23 /12/2019. Maximum age limit may be relaxed up to 35 (thirty five) years for DPDC’s employees.
- Experience: Please check Job Circular
- Extra Knowledge: Please check Job Circular
How to Apply:
Interested candidates have to apply through the ‘Online Application System’ wherein a scanned photograph, signature, SSC and Master/ MBA certificates/ Transcripts (showing subject & result) of the candidate have to be inserted in due place. The online application form’s web link will be available in the website of Dhaka Power Distribution Company Ltd. (www.dpdc.gov.bd).