DOF Job Circular 2019: DOF (Department of Fisheries) has released a job circular on November 26, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Extension Officer (সম্প্রসারন কর্মকর্তা) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.fisheries.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about DOF Limited Sale Agent job circular 2019.
Since the inception of the then East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) the DoF has had continuing as a front line public sector organization for fisheries development. After the independence of Bangladesh in 1971 the Central Fisheries Department of the then Pakistan was merged with the DoF of Bangladesh in April 1975. Later on in 1984 Central Marine Fisheries Dept. was merged with the DoF as a Marine Fisheries wing.
DOF Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Department of Fisheries (DOF)
- Position: Different (সম্প্রসারন কর্মকর্তা)
- Total Vacancy: 77
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: 22000 to 53060
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: November 05, 2019
- Deadline of Application: November 26, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Education: Graduate/ Diploma or equivalent in navigation from recognized institution. Certificate of competency (class-2) as fishing vesel deck officer or equivalent from DG shipping.
- Age: Not Specified
- Experience: Experience 10 to 20 (at least 5 year as Mate in fishing vessel). Working in research vessel will be preferred.