DBBL Job Circular 2019: Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd (DBBL) has released a job circular on November 29, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of ADC Manager, ADC Senior Executive & ADC Executive post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (dutchbanglabank.com). However, you can also go through this article to know more about DBBL ADC Manager, ADC Senior Executive & ADC Executive job circular 2019.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) is a bank in Bangladesh. DBBL is a scheduled joint venture commercial bank between local Bangladeshi parties by M Sahabuddin Ahmed (Founder & Chairman) and a Dutch company FMO. DBBL was established under the Bank Companies Act 1991 and incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act 1994 in Bangladesh with the primary objective to carry on all kinds of banking business in Bangladesh.
DBBL Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd (DBBL)
- Position: ADC Manager, ADC Senior Executive & ADC Executive
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Tk. 23000 to Tk. 25500
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: November 29, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 31, 2019
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (Official Portal)
- Education: Graduation and Masters with no 3rd division class in any examination.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on December 31, 2019.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in Bank/Financial Institution, NGO, Govt. office, or any other reputed organization which has country wide distribution channel. Preference will be given to more experienced candidates.
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply along with a recent passport size photograph and last academic certificate to https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/Online_Job/ latest by December 31, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/viva voce. No direct application will be accepted.