CPD Job Circular 2020: Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) has released a job circular on September 02, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Finance and Accounts Associate post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.cpd.org.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about সেন্টার ফর পলিসি ডায়ালগ ফিনান্স এবং অ্যাকাউন্টস সহযোগী বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) seeks to be the leading institution for in-depth research and dialogue to promote inclusive policymaking in Bangladesh, and strengthen regional and global economic integration.
CPD was established in 1993 with the vision of creating an inclusive society based on equity, justice, fairness and good governance.
CPD Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD)
- Position: Finance and Accounts Associate
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: 42,000 টাকা Per Month
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: September 02, 2020
- Deadline of Application: September 10, 2020
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputed university.
- Age: Please check the job circular
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience with focus on financial management and accounting in NGOs
- Extra Knowledge: Proficient in MS Excel and excellent working knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office, Outlook, etc.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit application or CV to via E-mail to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following documents before September 10, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
- Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and others actives
- Scanned copies of National Identification Document (NID) card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph