BURO Bangladesh Job Circular 2019: Basic Unit for Resources and Opportunities of Bangladesh (BURO) has released a job circular on November 03, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Medicine Specialist post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.burobd.org). However, you can also go through this article to know more about BURO Medicine Specialist job circular 2019.
BURO Bangladesh is a national non-government social development organization was established in 1990 intended to work for the poor and rural people to reduce human poverty and also increase the income. Over the period, the organization emerges as a front ranking specialized microfinance institution. It provides high quality flexible financial and social services to one million low-income people, particularly the poor women.
BURO Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Basic Unit for Resources and Opportunities of Bangladesh (BURO)
- Position: Medicine Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: As per as Organization rules
- Employment Duration: Part time
- Starting Date of Application: November 20, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 04, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: FCPS/MD in Medicine
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Good communication skill, strong knowledge in area of work. For more details please check Job Circular.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates have send application mentioning the position in subject line and updated CV mentioning expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org within 04 December, 2019.