BSCIC Job Circular 2020: Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC) has released a job circular on January 21, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Managing Director (পরিচালন অধিকর্তা) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.bscic.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about বাংলাদেশ ক্ষুদ্র ও কুটির শিল্প করপোরেশন Managing Director (পরিচালন অধিকর্তা) বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC) provide support services to small, rural, and cottage industry in Bangladesh in the small and cottage industries sector. It was created through an Act of Parliament in 1957 which was later amended in 1992. BSCIC has country-wide institution network to provide door step services for entrepreneurs. Head Office of BSCIC is located at 137-138, Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
BSCIC Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)
- Position: Managing Director (পরিচালন অধিকর্তা)
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: January 21, 2020
- Deadline of Application: February 17, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: Master in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering or related discipline from internationally recognized University. The person having Ph.D. in the similar field may have added value.
- Age: Between 40 to 60 years
- Experience: 10 year work experience
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit application to “The Chairman, Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC), 137-138 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh” along with the following documents via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 17, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
- Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and others activities
- Scanned copies of National Identification Document (NID) card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview (no TA/DA will be provide)