BPSC Job Circular 2019: Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a job circular on December 09, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Professor, Principle Officer, Programmer & etc. post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.bpsc.gov.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about BPSC Professor, Principle Officer, Programmer & etc. job circular 2019.
Bangladesh Public Service Commission is quasi judicial constitutional body established in 1972. The commission is responsible for the recruitment of civil service servants in Bangladesh government. It was formed by Section 137 of Part IX, Chapter II of the Constitution of Bangladesh.
BPSC Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Position: Professor, Principle Officer, Programmer & etc.
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Tk. 56,500 to Tk. 74,400
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 12, 2019
- Deadline of Application: January 09, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (bpsc.teletalk.com.bd)
- Education: PhD in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Information and Communication Technology from recognized university or institute. For more details please check the Job Circular.
- Age: Maximum 40 years
- Experience: Master’s (FG) Certificate with 2 years’ as Master and 5 years’ experience in the line in Government or Autonomous Organisation (Total 12 years’ post certificate experience after 2nd Mate)
- Extra Knowledge: Computer Certificate
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply online through Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) official website http://www.bpsc.gov.bd/ or by visiting http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/. আরও তথ্যের জন্য দয়া করে Job Circular দেখুন ।