BIFPCL Job Circular 2020: Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company Limited (BIFPCL) has released a job circular on January 20, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Chemistry) & Lab Analyst (Chemistry)) post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.bifpcl.com). However, you can also go through this article to know more about বাংলাদেশ ইন্ডিয়া ফ্রেন্ডশিপ পাওয়ার কোম্পানি লিমিটেড সহকারী পরিচালক (রসায়ন) ও ল্যাব বিশ্লেষক (রসায়ন) বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company (Pvt.) Limited (BIFPCL), a 50:50 Joint Venture Company of Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB), Bangladesh and NTPC Limited(NTPC), India is setting up state of the art 2×660 MW Maitree Super Thermal Power Project at Rampal in Bagerhat District of Bangladesh.
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, BIFPCL is looking for promising, energetic and dedicated young candidates for immediate appointment on contract basis to the following posts and invites applications from only Bangladeshi nationals. (1) Assistant Manager (Chemistry) – 06 Vacancies (2) Lab Analyst (Chemistry) – Equivalent to Junior Assistant Manager – 02 Vacancies.
BIFPCL Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company Limited (BIFPCL)
- Position: Assistant Manager (Chemistry) & Lab Analyst (Chemistry)
- Total Vacancy: 08
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Basic Salary: 52,000/- and 40,000/-
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: January 20, 2020
- Deadline of Application: February 20, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (www.bifpcl.com/hrCareer.aspx)
- Education: (a) At least M.Sc. in Chemistry and B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry from any recognized University /College / Institute. (b) No third division / class at any stage of the academic career shall be acceptable. (c) Candidates passed in the grading system must possess at least a GPA 3.5 on a scale of 5.0 & CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.d) Must have strong communication skill in Bengali and English (Written & Oral) including computer literacy. For more details please check the job circular.
- Age: Maximum 30 years old
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
The interested candidates to apply online for the posts by visit https://www.bifpcl.com/hrCareer.aspx. The online application process will commence from January 20, 2020 (Monday). Instructions are available on the page for application process, eligibility criterion, age and other norms. Last date of receipt of online application is February 20, 2020 (Thursday), 11:59 P.M.