BIDS Job Circular 2019: Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS) has released a job circular on November 17, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Program Director, Office Assistant and Administrative Officer post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (bids.org.bd). However, you can also go through this article to know more about BIDS Program Director, Office Assistant and Administrative Officer Job circular 2019.
The Bangladesh Unnayan Gobeshona Protishthan or The Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS) is an autonomous public multi-disciplinary organization which conducts policy oriented research on development issues facing Bangladesh and other developing countries. The mission is to facilitate learning in development solutions by conducting credible research, fostering policy dialogue, disseminating policy options, and developing coalitions to promote informed policy making.
BIDS Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS)
- Position: Program Director, Office Assistant and Administrative Officer
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT 350,000, BDT 27,100 and BDT 15,550 per month (gross)
- Employment Duration: Per Time
- Starting Date of Application: November 17, 2019
- Deadline of Application: November 30, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: PhD in Economics or any other social science discipline/Master’s in any discipline and SSC or Equivalent.
- Age: Check Job Circular
- Experience: 03 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send application with updated CV to Dr. KAS Murshid, Project Director and Director General, BIDS through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (with cc. to Dr. S M Zulfiqar Ali, Deputy Project Director and Senior Research Fellow, BIDS email@example.com) by the 30th of November 2019.