ADSL Job Circular 2020: Associates for Development Services Limited (ADSL) has released a job circular on February 22, 2020. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Deputy Team Leader post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.adslbd.com). However, you can also go through this article to know more about অ্যাসোসিয়েটস ফর ডেভেলপমেন্ট সার্ভিসেস লিমিটেড ডেপুটি টিম লিডার বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়োগ ২০২০.
The Associates for Development Services Limited (ADSL) was established in 1999 in Bangladesh with humble beginnings. With little more to show than a determination to achieve significant results, the organization has since gone on to become an important player in the development consulting services arena.
ADSL offers a range of technical advisory services to multilateral, bilateral, governmental and non-governmental organizations based both in Bangladesh and abroad. The organization addresses social and economic constraints while seeking opportunities for poverty reduction and sustainable development.
ADSL Job Circular 2020
- Name of the Organization: Associates for Development Services Limited (ADSL)
- Position: Deputy Team Leader
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Attractive Package
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: February 22, 2020
- Deadline of Application: February 28, 2020
- Application Type: Online
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: Should have a degree in civil engineering, or Urban Planning or Architecture.
- Age: Maximum 40 to 45 years
- Experience: Have at least 10 years’ experience with local government agencies such as KCC etc.
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit application to email@example.com along with the following documents before February 28, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae or a Resume with a cover letter signed by the applicant
- Scanned copies of all educational certificates and experience certificates including training and others activies
- Scanned copies of National Identification Document (NID) card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph