BGCTUB Job Circular 2019: Begum Gulchemonara Trust University Bangladesh (BGCTUB) has released a job circular on December 14, 2019. According to the current circular, they are looking for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer post.
The interested job seekers may download [PDF] official circular notice from the official website (www.bgctub-edu.net). However, you can also go through this article to know more about বিজিসি ট্রাস্ট বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় বাংলাদেশ Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer Job Circular 2019.
BGC Trust University Bangladesh is a private university in Bangladesh, established in 2001. The university is 34 km from the port city Chittagong at a place popularly known as BGC Biddyanagar by the side of the Chittagong Cox’s Bazar Highway Road.
BGCTUB Job Circular 2019
- Name of the Organization: Begum Gulchemonara Trust University Bangladesh (BGCTUB)
- Position: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Lecturer
- Total Vacancy: N/A
- Job Location (City): Bangladesh
- Salary: Check the Job Circular
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Starting Date of Application: December 14, 2019
- Deadline of Application: December 22, 2019
- Application Type: Offline
- Submission Process: Via (Email)
- Education: Candidates must have excellent academic background as per UGC requirements. Candidates with M.Phil/Ph.D in relevant subject will get preference.
- Age: Check the Job Circular
- Experience: N/A
- Extra Knowledge: Check the Job Circular
How to Apply:
Potential candidates are requested to express their interest with updated resume, copies of all academic & experience certificate (if any) and two copies of password size photographs to the Registrar, BGC Biddyanagar, Chandanaish, Chittagong or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 22, 2019.